Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy 4th

Hey everyone

Hope you guys are having a great summer so far...can't believe it's almost halfway over...stinks for you guys who have to go back to class! Anyway, hope everyone has a great 4th of July first off. Are you guys going to be doing anything special? I am sure there will be a lot of smoked meat...though I suppose if Dad and Taylor are gone, maybe not! Eat a burger and a dog for me though.
 
Everything is going great here. It is actually really cold, since we are right next to the sea, and also right in the middle of winter, but that's life I suppose. It is still not that bad at all, to be honest. I've lived in Peru so long that I've become a weenie, and 60 degrees seems really cold to me. The new mission president is here though, so that should be really interesting! We haven't gotten to know him yet actually, but we will meet him and his wife this week when they come down to Chimbote. We are very excited!
 
Otherwise, Elder Hill and I are just working like monkeys and trying to get everyone that we can baptized! This new ward is actually really awesome, and bigger than any other that I've been in. The work is picking up.
 
 
Hope you guys enjoy the picture of me with my favorite family in Central. I miss them. Miss you all!
Trace
 

No comments:

Post a Comment