Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Two Down, A Lot More To Go...

Hey family and friends

My inbox was flooded from mail from you guys. So good to be able to hear from all of you, and sorry if I couldn't respond to each personally! We have just a limited amount of time unfortunately.

First off, we of course had the two miracle baptisms this week. You guys already know the stories of Rosa and Fernando, so I'll spare you the pains of telling it all over again, but I did enclose the pictures of their baptism day. It went well, and we actually had a lot of people show up, more than at any other baptism I've had here. Unfortunately, the bishop didn't kneel this time in front of everyone in the group picture (that's for you, Elder Richards).

Other than that, it was a rather typical week. I did get pulled in last minute yesterday to go to Casa Grande (rural area about an hour north of Trujillo) to play piano at their stake conference, which President and Hermana Turk were attending. I accompanied the congregation and the choir, which went alright until the director handed me some random piece at the end that was really hard. I butchered the piano part, the choir was completely off, and the missionaries came in to sing as well and started going a totally different speed. Hands down the most interesting stake conference I've ever been to.

Anyway, hope you all had a great week! I miss you and love you.
Trace


PS I'll send the other pics next week. Comp was going super slow

No comments:

Post a Comment