Friday, June 21, 2013

We're Packed In

Hello all! (side note: if any on the sending list don't want to receive my weekly email, feel free to tell me. I won't be offended. Frankly, I would be quite annoyed if some missionary sent me their letter every week and I didn't even want to read it in the first place)

Anyway, it has been a great week here, especially with all the blessings from the Lord that we are seeing. We had 15, that's right, FIFTEEN investigators go to church with us yesterday, and 5 of those are committed to be baptized this month. I'm not sure if the Lord is just really pleased with us, or if we're just finally starting to figure out how to be good missionaries, but everything is going right. I just hope against hope that I don't get changed out this coming Sunday. This change was short due to President and Hermana Turk leaving, so I might get the outs 2 weeks early. I'm hoping for a miracle though. Who knows, I might stay after all! I am still definitely taking advantage of all the fast food here though, just in case.

Explanation of the pictures:

1. Me with the KFC bucket...actually I guess that is pretty self-explanatory.


2. My shoelace just snapped in half the other day. I guess I really am getting old.


CONGRATS TO TAYLOR AND CHRISTY!!!!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!

Love you all!
T

No comments:

Post a Comment