Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ciao!

Hey family!

I am headed out of Alto Moche, finally! I can't believe the time has gone by this fast, but it's true, 8 months has been enough time, and I am ready to go. I was SO EXCITED when I got my change though...I'm going straight into the heart of Trujillo, in an area called Central to be a zone leader with one of my really good buddies, Elder Richards! I literally started jumping up and down when President called to tell me. Elder Richards is from Washington DC and is a super cool kid. Central is supposedly a really rich area too, which should be interesting since all my areas up to this point have been super poor. I will finally get to walk on cement again!

Anyway, other than changes, nothing else really happened. We had stake conference this week, which was nice, but nothing out of the ordinary. It is starting to get hard to stay comfortable in church now that we are entering into summer. There is obviously no air conditioning here, and being in a suit in a hot chapel is not very fun. But welcome to Peru. I really do love it.

I'll be sad to have to say goodbye to everyone tonight, but I suppose that's mission life. I'm ready for the next challenge, and I know there will be more prepared people for us in Central! It will bre great.

Love ya, I'll send pics next week.

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment