Monday, September 24, 2012

Hello All

Hey guys!

I've definitely missed you all this week, just because I suppose it hasn't been the easiest one in the world to endure. I will apologize in advance for the lack of pictures, but I was so busy this week that I couldn't take any. I will definitely start improving on that front.

This week I had a companion change, thanks to the fact that my local companion went home because his time was up, and another elder in the mission received an emergency change to my area. I have no idea how much time he will be here, but hopefully it isn't long. The new missionary that I'm supposed to train still hasn't come...I'm pretty sure he's from USA but not sure.

We have been looking for a lot of new people to teach lately. We have one young woman who is supposed to get baptized this Saturday, but has been having some serious doubts about the law of tithing. It is tough for the people here in Peru, because they have almost nothing. They just don't understand all the blessings that come through faithful tithe paying!

I'm finally used to the food and all...just gotta make sure I don't get fat!  I have definitely gained a pound or two. I basically feel like a Peruvian to be honest. I am totally used to the language and speak very little English.

Hope you guys are doing well. I will be working hard to have a better week this week. Stay close to the gospel no matter what, even though sometimes it will be hard. I know this work is true and that the Lord loves us all. I miss you and think about you every day.

Much love
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment