Monday, September 10, 2012

Still Kickin'


Hello all!

I just want to apologize first, because I didn't take one single photo this week. Expect double next week!

It has been another week at the grindstone here in Alto Moche. I am currently with Elder Castro, a young man from a part of Trujillo called Palermo. He is a great little dude (and I mean little), with a lot of energy and a big heart. He already knows a lot of stuff in regards to missionary work, so it has been quite fun to teach him and help him get better. However, it can be a bit difficult at times, just because all of our efforts fall on my shoulders, simply because I am in charge here. I feel like I kinda understand what it feels like to be a new parent! Always in charge of someone else and their well-being...it gets tiring!

We are still teaching a lot of young people here in the area. It is actually great because all of the young men and women that we are baptizing are bringing their friends to church and helping them come into the gospel. It is exciting!

Hope you guys are all doing well. Sorry my group letters are starting to kinda be boring, but the mission becomes a routine at a certain point after a lot of experience. Just know that we are working hard and are waiting for my real kid to arrive! Love you all.

Trace

PS Thanks a million to Christy for the Bucees nuggets. It's nice to have a taste of Texas in Alto Moche, Peru. You're awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment