Monday, May 28, 2012

El Altooooo

Hello all

Another week of the usual: finding, teaching, walking, eating strange Peruvian things, and having a lot of fun. I don't have any new pictures from this week, so I just sent one that I took of the giant central plaza in Trujillo, and one of me with one of my good buddies in the zone, Elder May (that one is still from last week when we climbed the giant sand dune).

We have had a lot of success this week! With some extra effort, we were able to find some families where all of the members aren't baptized (we call them PF's in the mission) and other very good and ready investigators that we didn't even know we had. It is amazing what the Lord will give you if you just try a little harder. We were also able to go to a very cool multi-zone conference with a bunch of other missionaries where we got to hear an awesome talk by President Turk on repentance and also got to eat...wait for it...PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA! It was amazing. I don't think I have ever eaten that much pizza before in my life. It was absolutely delicious. I was sad when it was over.

Other than that, everything is great! Hopefully everyone is doing great at home. Shout out to Garett and Tanya who will be having a very fun week on the ranch this week! Wish I was there to see you guys and enjoy in the summer fun! However, I am enjoying the wind and sand of Peru. Take care all.


Trace



No comments:

Post a Comment