Monday, February 6, 2012

Happy Birthday!! I'm 20!



Family!

Seriously, what is this 20 years old thing? Sheesh, I have never felt this old in my life. But thanks for all the birthday wishes! Guess I really am not a teenager anymore...

So I have no baptisms to show you guys this week, sadly. We had three potentials fall through, who all have their doubts for different reasons. I think the Lord was really trying to teach Elder Qualls and I humility this week, because after 5 baptisms in 4 weeks, we were both feeling pretty darn good about ourselves, which is probably exactly what the Lord doesn't want from his representatives. Good news is, we do have a lot of great new investigators that we have found, which is nice to just get some fresh blood in there. They all seem great, so pray for them and for us yeah?

Changes are tonight, so we will find out what happens. We are 99.9% sure that we are staying together as a companionship here in Huarmey, but President has been doing some pretty crazy stuff with the changes lately, so you're pretty well advised to not count your chickens before they hatch. Expect the unexpected I guess.

How did everyone like their gifts? Did the sticker make it onto the golf cart? Te amo Peru will be floating all around Spicewood, which will sure make me proud. How are all the animals? I don't think I can really keep track of them at this point...

Tell the Sillers thanks so much for their package! It was really sweet of them to send me some goodies and toys, and I sent a letter back to Ryan in Kayleigh's letter this week, since they live in the same apartment complex I believe. I also know that Kayleigh's package and one of yours is waiting for me in the zone leaders room tomorrow. Seriously, you guys are awesome. My zone leaders have said they have never seen this many packages sent to one person. You people make me feel so loved. Mail, it is a missionary's best friend. Thanks to all.

Love you tons! We are here as missionaries trying to get families sealed for eternity, and I am so glad mine already is! Love you

T

No comments:

Post a Comment