Monday, December 3, 2012

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like...

Dear Family & Friends,



Wow! What a week we had here in Alto Moche, Peru. We started off the week a bit discouraged, as we had so many people that we felt were ready to enter the waters of baptism, and just one who was comitted to getting baptized on Saturday. We were able to see some miracles though, as we visited an investigator, Claris, that we have been teaching for awhile, and lo and behold, she said "I want to get baptized on Saturday"! It was great to see just how happy they were to make this covenant with God. They both bore their respective testimonies right after the service, and the Spirit was felt quite strong.

The pictures you see are of us right before the service. Thought I would include the one where I'm trying to instruct the 1st counselor in the bishopric on how to use my camera. My face looks funny. Also threw a "cool guys" picture in there of Elder Vanden Bosch and I. Hope you enjoy.



Check out the blog for some other pictures of my companion and I. We had to shovel Hermana Turk out of the sand, since she got her van stuck up in there while visiting our area. Good thing I already had some experience from trying to get Dad's Avalanche out of the mud at Muleshoe when Taylor, Nathan, and I got it stuck there. Haha.

Thanks to Nathan, Garrett and Tanya for the mail! I love reading what you guys are up to, even if I can't always respond to it. Thanks to Kayleigh as well for the package.


"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph."

Love you all
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment