Monday, December 24, 2012

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello everyone!



I want to start with a very Merry Christmas to all! I know you guys will be having a lot of fun tonight and tomorrow, and while I wish I could be there with you, I know I'm supposed to be here for just one more Navidad.

We had an amazing week this week, all centered on the Christmas show in the plaza in Trujillo! You should check out the Turks blog for more details, but on Tuesday night, we went and sang with all the other missionaries in the choir. There were some amazing solos, a ton of fireworks, flying doves, and Santa Claus. I also played a special musical number with some of the sisters in the morning devotional, which was quite a treat. Thursday, my comp and I had to go back and play the number again in the morning, but afterwards were instructed to go home and proselyte the rest of the day, since our zone wouldn't be singing that night in the show. However, I marched right up and begged Hermana Turk to let us stay, and she told me "Just come to the show, and I'll find something for you to do." SCORE! We came to the plaza about 6pm, and she had me tape the whole thing on her Flip camera (which is really cool btw). Those videos of the show on her blog are taken by yours truly! Enjoy! It really was a great experience though. We touched a lot of people, and seeing everyone there happy and laughing was just a great Christmas treat.


Tomorrow, I'll be getting on to say Merry Christmas. I'm in Peru, so if the technology doesn't work, I'll just get to a phone and call you guys. We found a member who has pretty fast internet though, so everything should go well. I can't wait to talk to you all!

I love you so much guys. It really is sad to have to go through Christmas without you, but I know you all will have a ton of fun. You guys are my world. Thanks for always being there and supporting and teaching me everything I know. You are the best family in the world! Read Punchinello for me!

Love ya
T
PS Thanks so much to Grandma Pettersson for the Christmas gift!  I miss you and love you and hope you have a great holiday season in Utah!  You're the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment