Monday, July 23, 2012

Changes, But We Didn't...

Hello all!

It is true, the changes were given to us last night, but nothing changed here. I am still in Alto Moche with Elder Acuña for 6 more weeks. I was happy with the results, but not really surprised I suppose. We figured it would happen, because I have only been here for 3 months. However, I will almost assuredly be out of here after this 6 weeks.

Everything really is going great here. I wish I had more to tell you guys, but we are just working hard every day and doing what needs to be done! We are actually teaching Kevin's family (the kid who got baptized last week), and also some of his friends. He has really been a great help for us.

It is finally starting to cool down here! The weather really is crazy, because some days it is hot as all get out, and other days it really isn't bad. It is always like that in Peru though. You have a ton of different climates here all the time.

Hope everyone is doing well. Can't believe that the summer is almost over for everyone. Time sure flies right? Feel free to throw me some questions about what you guys want more information on. As a missionary, things that would be crazy for you guys become totally routine for me. Weird, I know.

Love ya
T
T

No comments:

Post a Comment