Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Changes...And Still No Changes

Hello all!

I apologize beforehand that I have no pictures to send. Some weeks just go by without too much happening! We did have a great week though, with lots of investigators coming to church, and a bunch of new people coming out of the woodwork. We are so happy to be seeing the fruits of our labors lately. It has been hard to go so long without baptisms and whatnot, but I know that it is all in the Lord's plans. We will see what He has in store for us this change.

But changes did come, and there was no change for me! Elder Massey and I will be staying together for 4 more weeks here in Central, and then I will probably get the boot. The changes are normally 6 weeks, but this one is shorter since President Turk is leaving! We are so sad to see them leave, but we are also excited for President and Sister Marler to come. Things are changing around here.

Not too much else to say, but I will try and send pics next week. Love you guys!

Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment