Wednesday, December 14, 2011

News

Hello all!

Peru is still having beautiful weather. So I am sure you are all jealous...

Anyway, news first. I will not be writing you guys next Wednesday, because they are changing our P day to Christmas Eve, Saturday. So just a heads up there so nobody freaks out.  Also, I have no idea if I will be able to call on Christmas.  I've heard both yes and no, so just stay by the phone that day.

Not much to report here.  Things are going well.  I'm just itchy to get out of the MTC.  I feel like my Spanish is as ready as it is going to be, and I actually am comfortable in terms of my knowledge of lessons and the scriptures. I got to go to the Lima temple for the last time today, which made me sad.  Everyone pray that the Trujillo temple gets built in time so I can go at least once!

I'll be tracting this Saturday, so hopefully I will have some awesome stories for you.  I have a new Ecuadorian companion.  My US companions are the same.
Hope you are all well! Wish that I could be spending Christmas with you all, but I know a need to be here!
Love you
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment