Monday, December 26, 2011

Merry Christmas!

12/24/11

Hey Everyone!

Tons of news. Bad news first. I don't get to call you guys. I know, I was pretty bummed, but they simply don't have enough phones to give everyone time.  That's okay though, because we still have Mother's Day coming in May! I also get to email you guys on the 27th, which is the day I leave for Trujillo, to tell you that I got there safely. It's only about a 45 minute flight, which is nice. I'm so excited to go.

Guess what!  We had an EARTHQUAKE! That's right, I was in a size 4 earthquake on Monday night. Our beds were shaking and some of the Latinos were screaming...funny thing is, I didn't wake up. Not even once. That's right, I have now been in an earthquake, but I wasn't even conscious. Awesome. No damage was done to anything anywhere in Lima, so it was basically just a fun story to tell.

Today was out Pday, and we get to relax the whole time. We get some real food (ham and cheese sandwiches, coke, cinnamon rolls) and we get to watch the Polar Express too! I'm pretty excited about it. Tomorrow we only have sacrament meeting, and we're going to go caroling and walk around the temple. It should be a very enjoyable Christmas.

As far as I know, I'm leaving for Trujillo on the 27th, and will be getting there pretty early in the morning.  I will let you guys know what happens ASAP. Can't believe this is the last letter I will write to you guys from the MTC. It sure has flown!

I love you all so much. Being out here makes me realize how important each and every one of you are to me. Thanks for always being there for me. Pray for me tonight after the Punchinello story!

Feliz Navidad! I love you all so much!
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment