Thursday, November 10, 2011

Getting Ready for Peru

11/10/11

Hello Everyone,

Wow, I can't believe that I'm emailing you guys again! And it's my last email from the States! These have seriously been the fastest two weeks of my entire life. So the good news is, I GOT MY VISA! so I will be leaving for the Lima MTC on Nov 16th at 4am.  Thats right Four in the morning.  It will be an all day trip obviously.  I haven't heard anything about possibly being able to call from the airport yet, but I will let you know if I do.  I'm super excited, but kinda scared as well, because I hear that NO ONE in the Peru MTC speaks English. Oh well, should be an adventure right?

It snowed THREE TIMES this week.  IT'S NOVEMBER.  Seriously, I hate Utah.  Never going to live here. I'm super excited about going to the warm weather in Lima. Still wroking hard on Spanish!  Thanks so much for the Mac and Cheese!  Seriously, the food here is terrible, but the M&C saved my life. Thanks so much for all the mail!  You have no idea how great it is to get stuff everyday.  Elder Levos is definitely the king of mail around these parts.  Everyone is jealous because I'm district leader, so I get to see my mail first too :) haha.
Love you guys and miss you so much!  Pray for me and all the other Elders!
Love
T

No comments:

Post a Comment