Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Changing The Game

Hello all!
 
We had a great week here in Peru. We have been changing the focus a lot lately on how we work. A lot of the work now is focused on visiting less active members and helping them come back to church. We have seen various miracles following that method, and we are excited for the progress we are seeing in the ward.
 
Won't lie, all the members are making me trunky now! There are a ton of comments on things like: "Elder Levos, you're out of here soon. Your mission is already over," etc. Haha. It's all in good sport I suppose. They had us talk in sacrament meeting this past week, and it went well. I felt the Spirit quite strongly as my companion and I spoke.
Hope you enjoy the picture of me in the town plaza. Sorry that the group letter is so short.
 

Love you all,
Trace

No comments:

Post a Comment